melcrumley.etsy.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gotta Compost!

I know there are tons of composting blogs on the net, and now there is one more to add to the list! ;) I decided today it was time to compost after opening the kitchen trash can and it being very stinky! We don't have a garbage disposal at the new house so EVERYTHING gets dumped in the trash and it makes for some real stinkiness!! So I googled composting and found a site with a list of items to compost! I think my garbage will be quite empty after starting a compost! I couldn't believe what you can compost. Why then do we have such HUGE mounds of waste all over our country? Oh Yeah its the non-decomposable junk we all use! Ok enough of my soap box. Anyway I will post more once I get a move on this. I am hoping to get the materials I need today at the hardware store and get pics up too. I will then add more details to the composting craziness! Wish me luck!

No comments: