melcrumley.etsy.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

30 days to more fruits and veggies!




So, I have decided to really kick off my new hopefully healthy habits! I even got up this morning did my treadclimber and put on my pedometer! It is fun to see how many steps I take and then I know when I am really being lazy! Anyway, I have a HARD time trying to get 5 fruits/veggies servings in per day! I don't eat too much and well, it was easier,of course, when I was a vegetarian. I guess, I should eat like I am again. But still. it is hard. I like fruits and veggies, just not everything I put in my mouth. So on sparkpeople they had a calendar for more fruits and veggies here http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/calendar_2007-09.pdf I also would love to know some other creative ideas to get more fruits and veggies not only in my mouth, but my kids too!! It is another sunny beautiful day today, I am going to enjoy what God has given us! Have a blessed day!

No comments: