melcrumley.etsy.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of school






Wow another year has come and gone. I now have a 6th grader,4th grader and a kindergartener. Well and my 3 year old too. :) Bailey started kindergarten today and the boys started Sept 2. They started AWANA last night too! ( I actually cried dropping them off last night. because of Bailey.) He is just growing up too fast. I am not sure if it hasn't hit me yet that he is at school right now, because I have not cried yet. And I am a crier!! So it is just me and Em in the morning now. So we have to decide how we will spend our time.

c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow-- a kindergartener, eh? It always broke my heart because HE was excited and running into school. I was the cry baby that would bawl in the car.
Memories for both of you, eh?