melcrumley.etsy.com

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Get in shape girl, you know the feeling...


Do you remember that from growing up? Get in shape girl? Well that is what this is all about. I have so been slacking for about 2 weeks now. I had a nasty cold. Now I am much better and back into routine... I hope! It is so hard to get the motivation up to exercise. Why?!? Why can't I be like those women who love to workout!? I just think the whole time... I should be doing dishes,laundry, what if Em wakes up while I am doing this and I can't finish... blah blah excuse, excuse. Of course I can come up with an excuse for just about anything! But it is now time to get in shape girl! I have an exercise ball workout video that I do 3 times a week and the other days I do my treadclimber. I also use sparkpeople.com to diary what I am eating. It is free and awesome if you want some support. It is kinda like the weight watchers, but no point system and it is FREE!! So anyway check it out. Oh and let me know what keep you motivated to keep in shape or get in shape?

1 comment:

~Cheevers Girls~ said...

I'm in need of a get in shape girl kick in the butt too!!! I need to get out there and get busy~