melcrumley.etsy.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Can I Please!! call in sick! Just once!


Can I just once call in sick to the first and utmost important job, Mommy and wife! I got a cold yesterday and just feel blah. I still had to run to appointments and do my "job" and by the end of the day, I was exhausted and went to bed at 7pm. I still feel blah today and just want to stay in bed. But no matter what, even when Daddy tries to take over, the kids still are saying "mommy,mommy!" I just want to call in sick, and have somebody "clock in" for me and do all my jobs! I will even pay my wages. ;) I added to the post a pic of what I would suggest next time you feel blah! They worked for my kids and are working for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Melissa!! Always glad for a visitor to stop by. It just gives me another blog to stalk, as well! :o}

Bailey has oodles of names really. Bailey Boo, Bailey Bug.. you NAME it, she's got it! :)

Hope you are feeling better today. Colds can make ya feel horrible.