melcrumley.etsy.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Discovered the 6th love language of my children...Transformer


Okay, so I have been reading the 5 love languages of children and trying to put it into practice. My hubby has also checked it out a bit. So last night. We were talking about Bailey and his love language. Jesse said Baileys was, and he made the noise... er e rr er e. We laughed so hard we cried. Okay so now to explain. When the transformers transform they make a noise, like er e rr e. Bailey pretends ALL the time that he is a transformer and he too makes the er e rre r noise. Lately, all he talks about is transformers. So anyway, thats it. Just had to share our bit of humor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cute. Although, You should have seen my families face when I was actually trying to make that er, e, rr... noise! :o}

Christian said...

That is too funny, I can see Bailey now. Speaking of, you should post some more kid pics soon, you know, in all your spare time!

I like your new page layout too! Did you figure out the things at the bottom?