melcrumley.etsy.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nomalcy, finally is right around the corner! Yippee!

Yeah for the new fall year!! Since we moved at the end of December last year, we just have not gotten back into our groove. It has taken me along time to recover from my hysterectomy (its been over 8 months now. still some pain, not alot) Anyway, with fall coming up, it means AWANA!! Also kids back in school and MOPS! Couldn't do without my MOPS! I also finally found a new creative memories consultant and have my first friday night crop since leaving Spokane. YAY!! So I am feeling chipper about finally coming into our groove. Now just to find a new church home again. It will be hard to find one after the Wonderful church we left in Spokane! What a wonderful Church Family! We love and miss them all! So does fall bring back any normalcy to anyone else? Summers are fun but usually chaotic. So fall brings some sense of peace with the crisp air and turning leaves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, thanks for mentioning my giveaway. I really appreciate it!

I (((HEART))) Fall!! O my! I get all giddy just thinking aboutit.- From the pretty colors, crisp air to the yummy carmel apples.

We just started Awana at our church too. :o}