melcrumley.etsy.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A little bit of everything!

Have not posted any kid pic recently so I was
told I need too! So here are some things we did
last week!

Bailey and Em jumping around!

Check out Ems hair, she was mid bounce!

Timothy helping bake brownies for a sleepover.

Baking buddies. " yay we are cool!"

Colby ready to get the brownies going!

Emilee putting sticker in her new stickerbook!

Yup, had to copy Christian and make Em a stickerbook!
I used cardstock and braiding cord and beads. Em loves it!
Thanks for the idea Christian!

3 comments:

Christian said...

Well I might have given you the idea, but seriously...beads?! You totally outdid me! Just don't tell Haley!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so very much for posting about my giveaway and good luck!
Have a great day.
Rondell

littletoesandcheerios said...

Thans for visiting my blog. Your kids look like they are having a great time jumping!