melcrumley.etsy.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness

I read a story somewhere along the way of life about a family that some of the siblings just could not get along and really disliked each other. So they did a secret pal for random acts of kindness. I have this situation in my family. They get along alot, but then again, there is SO much fighting. We are going to do the secret pal drawing for random acts of kindness this evening. For one week you do things for your secret pal, without them knowing it was you. At the end of the week you get to reveal who your pal is and discuss how being kind made you feel. I am hoping that this will be a wonderful learning opportunity for my family. I am excited to see how it unfolds and will keep it updated!

1 comment:

Christian said...

This is great! Something to keep in mind for when mine are older. You wanted to know more about Modge Podge. It is just decoupage medium. There is a link in my sidebar to grace violet, she has a lot of Modge Podge crafts, and so does the MOdge Podge website. It is fun, fun, fun!