melcrumley.etsy.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Capital Forest

This past weekend we went camping and riding at Capital Forest. It was a great weekend of riding and relaxing! We got lucky and got the camp host spot with permission. It was paved and at night we didn't hear all the ruckus of the camp ground! I really enjoyed the just being in such a beautiful and fun place with my family! This is truely some of Gods greatest work! Amazing!





Bailey and Dad sitting at the fire.
The boys waiting, while I capture the beauty!
My princess peeking out!
Me, chillin like a villian. :)

Old logging road, we went up and up the mountain over 3miles
Down one of the trails! It looks like a rainforest!
A view from up on the mountian, If you look hard its Mt Rainer! From our campsite

I love the old trees. Had to get pics!



No comments: