melcrumley.etsy.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Homemade Icecream cake... Easy as pie!






This is a super easy recipe for ice cream cake! I made this for Colbys birthday this year and it was a success. It sure beats paying $20.00+ for a store made one! Anyway on with the recipe.

What you need...

16 or so Ice cream sandwiches ( I bought a box of 32 and had leftovers!)
1 can whipped cream. If you can find the chocolate try that, I couldn't so I used regular.
1 box whoppers. (the candy not the burger) :)

Okay now, Get a 13x9 dish. fill the bottom with ice cream sandwiches. spray whipped cream on top of the sandwiches and sprinkle crushed pieces of whopper on top of that. then layer another set of ice cream sandwiches on top. then one more time spray whipped cream and crushed whoppers. Then add some whole whoppers on top of the cake. Freeze for at least 2-4 hours.
ENJOY!

1 comment:

Tifferbob said...

It looks great! I'm gonna have to try making it. My husband loves ice cream cake.