melcrumley.etsy.com

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thunderstorms!


I love thunderstorms! Everything about them, the rain, the lightning, the thunder and the smell of the rain in the air. It is so refreshing! I love to sit and listen to the rain coming down against the roof and windows. It is just so relaxing! I love to watch the lightning too! Just another of Gods wonders! We had a nice storm last night and today. We actually lost power today for a bit. Enjoy a thunderstorm today! (got pic from web)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I love thunderstorms too! Did you take that pic from your storm? It is awesome I have never beena in a storm like that?

Melissa said...

I did not take the pic, wish I did! Googled for pics and found this.

Whitney said...

I never have good thunderstorm pics, I 'm always too busy ooh and aaahing. Wish we'd get a good one soon.