melcrumley.etsy.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Homemade No sew tutu!


Measure out 20in in length. You will need
about 4 yards of tulle.


Cut strips 3 in wide


Tie onto 1/2 wide elastic band that was stapled
together. It should be measured to fit whomever
is getting the tutu or guesstimate it.


It is all done!


Time to dance!


Well Ifinally made it! Em's tutu. She loved it too! So I thought I would share it with everyone. I first got my inspiration from chasingcheerios. But because I did not know how to tie a slipknot, I searched the web for more ideas. I found some and put them together to make my tutu! You will need 4 yard tulle, elastic, tape measure, good fabric scissors and patience! It was not as easy as I thought, mainly because it is not easy cutting the tulle, but I actually did enjoy making it! The cut strips will not be even! But don't worry it will still be cute!

3 comments:

Christian said...

oh, you know haley is getting one of these!

Tracy said...

That is just too cute!

Whitney said...

so cute!