melcrumley.etsy.com

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Friends, a gift from God!

There are all kinds of friends, close ones, ones you grew up with, ones you don't know to well yet. and those who know you inside and out. We all need friends to share our thoughts,feelings, frustrations with, also to help encourage and enlighten us! Our husbands sure do alot for us, but sometimes, you just need a friend!
Today, I got a nice surprise! I got a phone call from a wonderful friend of mine! It was so nice to sit and chat with her again! It made me think about how important friends are to not just me, but everybody! God knew what he was doing! I just want to say Thanks to all my friends for being there for me, when I was in and out having surgeries, for scrapbook and pottery dates, for listening to me when I was dissapointed in life and giving me encouragement! For just being you and being my friend! I think I have the best friends in the world! But, I am sure we all think our friends are the best and that is wonderful, because they are the best for us! God knew that and placed us together! What an AWESOME GOD! Thank You Lord for my awesome friends and Bless each and everyone of them! I love you all! (sorry if I got too mushy ) :)


Why God Made Friends.

God made the world with a heart full of love,Then He looked down from Heaven above,And saw that we all need a helping hand,Someone to share with, who'll understand.He made special people to see us throughThe glad times and the sad times, too;A person on whom we can always depend,Someone we can call a friend.God made friends so we'll carry a partOf His perfect love in all our hearts. I found this poem on the web and wanted to share!

No comments: